Purchasing a new car is an important financial decision and cost can be a factor while looking over the new Mazda models we have available. That is why at Stokes Mazda, we are a one-stop-shop for all your car needs, from trading in to financing. Our dealership makes it easy for you to exchange your current car and all you have to do is complete the following checklist prior to your visit.
- You need to have the title as that demonstrates to us that you are the official owner of the vehicle. That way, ownership can be transferred to us after the price has been agreed upon.
- Are you still paying off the car? Please bring any outstanding loan documentation, including your current payoff quote, to your Mazda dealer near Charleston, SC.
- Provide all the issued keys, including your valet key. Check your glove box to make sure you have the owner’s manual along with any other instruction manuals.
- Make sure to clean your automobile and remove any personal items.
- Additional items can include a record of any maintenance work performed in the past year and the estimated trade-in value from our online Kelley Blue Book tool.
If you decide to trade in your current vehicle, your Mazda finance center will review the price that has been discussed and get the paperwork prepared. We’ll make sure to take the time to review the documentation with you before you sign. The money you receive can be used towards buying the Mazda CX-3 that caught your eye, so you avoid paying the full asking price. After you find your perfect model with the money you saved from trading in, it’s time to drive away and show it off!